If you’re thinking of trying yoga for the first time, go for it! Our warm, supportive teachers will guide you every step of the way. Seva Yoga strives to provide a positive environment for new and seasoned yogis alike. All of our instructors hold at least a 200 hour teacher training certificate, and keeping students safe is our first priority.
Every student’s yoga practice is different. You should never feel pressured to move into any pose or posture that you aren’t comfortable with. Remember, YOU know your body better than anyone else; it’s strengths, as well as its injuries and limitations. The teacher is simply your guide through class. It is most important to pay attention to what your body is telling you!
- Please bring your own mat, props, and water from home.
- Wear any kind of comfortable clothes that are easy to move in.
- It’s usually best to practice yoga on an empty stomach or after a light snack; avoid large or heavy meals right before class.
- Plan to arrive about 15 minutes before class starts to allow yourself time to check in, remove your shoes, store your personal belongings, and set up your mat and any props you might need without feeling rushed. You’ll be able to ease right into class with a relaxed and calm mind!
- See the important arrival information in the blue box.
We can’t wait to see you on the mat!